The central government said those who took the first dose of the vaccine would get the second dose on a priority basis, as required by the states. The Ministry of Health said that states and federal territories will receive more than 7 cups of additional Covid vaccine supplements in the next three days. So far, more than 17 crores people have been given vaccine supplements in the country.
Federal Minister of Health Rajesh Bhushan said that in this regard, at least 70 percent of vaccinations (for the second price) can be given to states free of charge from the Government of India channel and the remaining 30 percent for the first dose.
In this regard, states can reserve at least 70% of the vaccines supplied to them from the Government of India channel (free of charge) for vaccination with the second dose and the remaining 30% for the first dose. Meeting.
Ani (ANI) May 11, 2021