Prime Minister Ashok Gilot once again opened the advertising box for Rajasthan. Ashok Gehlot on Thursday made several important and major announcements for departments such as medicine, education, agriculture, revenue, homes, tourism and industry during the association’s response to the budget debate.
Ashok Gilot also announced the establishment of a satellite hospital in Kishanbul in the capital, Jaipur. At the same time, he said, it is proposed to increase the pension of senior journalists from 10,000 per month to 15,000.
Ashok Gehlot has made big announcements for many areas of the state. According to his announcement, subsidiary health centers will be established at the panchayat headquarters with a capacity of 784 grams in stages. At the same time, the Faculty of Science is also proposed to be opened in two hundred English medium schools.
1. Opening of the Girls’ College in Dewana.
2. Farmer e-mandi will be created.
3. The College of Agriculture will be established in four places.
4. The Valmiki Fund will be set up at Rs twenty crores.
5. 50 crores will be spent on sewage lines and other works in the capital’s border wall.