The Coronavirus vaccination campaign will expand from May 1, amid the increasing number of Coronavirus cases. From this day on, everyone who has completed 18 years of age will start getting vaccinated. According to the government’s new announcement, people over the age of 18 will also be vaccinated in the vaccination campaign.
If you qualify for the vaccination, you can register yourself by downloading the Co-WIN app. Apart from this, it can also be registered to Arogya Setu. One can also register on the Co-WIN website cowin.gov.in. This method is as follows-
1. Go to the application or the website.
2. Enter your mobile phone number. OTP will go.
3. Create your account by entering OTP.
4. Fill in the name, age, gender and upload the ID.
5. Upload your certificate if you are over the age of 45 and have a comorbidity.
6. Select the vaccination center and date.
7. 4 appointments can be booked through the mobile phone number.
8. There is also an option to register a phone for seniors (60 years and over). For this, you must call the call center number 1507.
If you are having trouble registering online, you have the option to register at the vaccination center itself. You must register it and then get the given vaccine at the specified time and date.